Learn how to get perfect eyebrows from the eyebrow professionals! The perfect eyebrow shape is one created for your brows and your eyes. We get asked at the spa many times to create brow shapes that sometimes are just impossible.You can’t make thick eyebrows out of thin ones, but you can create the illusion of thicker brows.
- You can’t make high arched brows when yours go straight across, but you can create the illusion of an arch.
- You can’t match your eyebrows perfectly because you have a weak side), but you can create the illusion that the eyebrows match. A favorite saying of mine is that “Eyebrows are sisters, not identical twins”.
- Perfect eyebrow shaping is the best way to balance your features and the best eyebrow will give a finished look to any natural or dramatic makeup application.
Tips for How To Get Perfect Eyebrows or Basically the “Best Eyebrows in Any Town”
- Determine your eyebrow shape
- Gently cleanse the brow area with makeup remover.
- Hold a (eye or lip) pencil straight up parallel to measure from the nose to the inside of the brow. (Any hair in the middle of the marks should be waxed or plucked)
- Hold the pencil to the side of your nose to the outer most part of your eye and mark. Any hair to the right of the mark should be waxed or plucked)
- This is the most important measurement. Determine the highest point of your arch, by holding the pencil on the outer part of the nose to the outside corner of the pupil. Mark. The hair should be plucked, waxed or threaded to create gradually rise in the brow.
- This tip is very important for creating the best eyebrows. To trim the brows, brush the hair down (never trim the brow from the top as you can create holes in the brow).
- Use blunt nose scissors to trim the hair that extends beyond the natural shape. Don’t cut too much as you need the hair for the perfect eyebrow shape.
- Use the Brow Tint Mascara to start lifting and training the brows into the perfect shape. Use the wand to lift the brow. The tint will automatically give the brow color, but the shape is defined by the wand. The added benefit is that the brows are conditioned, trained and tinted all in one product. The illusion of color also creates a fuller brow and you will be amazed what the perfectly color of brows does for the face.
- Next is a tip and trick that we use in the spa to create dramatic eyebrows. Take the Nancy Reagan Concealer Foundation Pen and lightly tap color under and on the brow bone. Blend in well. This is especially beautiful for natural looking makeup looks, as the eyebrows become the showcase of the face.
The brows should be trained and defined on a daily basis, so that they are conditioned with the Biotin and vitamins. This will create fuller, healthier brows. Eyebrows should be trimmed, waxed and shaped every 3 – 6 weeks.