News Alert: Creative Energy Candle Joins Bella Reina for a Warm Massage. Candle massages have been around for years, but the quality and fragrances were just okay. The team at Bella Reina recently attended the Les Nouvelle Spa and Esthetics Conference in Miami Beach. While there, we discovered the most unbelievable candle from Creative Energy Candles.
You know how we love anything that is a 2 in 1 product. That grabbed our attention first and foremost…when you can use something as a “two-fer” you know it’s got possibilities. Then the most unusual combination of essential oils drifted through the booth, while the husband of the candle genius patiently repeated all of the candle’s amazing benefits.
- It’s a 2 in 1 product. You can burn it as a candle or use it to massage or even as a body lotion.
- It’s 100% all-natural with organic cotton wicks, soybean wax & organic extra virgin coconut oil
- It’s FDA-approved and Kosher-certified soybean wax
- It’s got a healthy combination of vitamins A, E and K to provide minerals and antioxidant properties
- It burns twice as long as regular candles.
- The fragrances are exotic, luxurious and leave you longing for more
After we listened to the “Husband Dive Coach” turned “Weekend Spa Candle Expert” expound on the benefits of the candles, we tried the warm soybean wax and coconut oil on arms and hands. Then as always, we continued the research on the new product trying to discover the good, the bad, and the ugly. Walking the conference floor, the exotic fragrances of Moroccan Teakwood on my left arm and French Fig and Amber on my right arm continued to last well into the night life of Miami Beach.
By Monday, we were convinced that we had a hit on our hands. No other candles smell like this nor massage like this. No other candles even come close to the extravagant fragrance combinations. Try one or just a travel tin and we think you will be in warm candle love.
And if you need more convincing, the candle was requested for the movie set of “Fathers & Daughters” Voltage Pictures. Russell Crow and Amanda Seyfried’s bathroom set, as well as possibly Aaron Paul’s.
Now are you ready to shop for your Creative Energy Candles?